sábado, 21 de septiembre de 2013

The cat that slept on a bookshelf




Look here
This is quite simple
Just look
See the black letters staining all this white
Look at all the tiny ants traveling miles and miles trying to deliver what I have to say to you

In a whisper
It´s is not so tricky
It comes with the rain and then it´s washed away
It´s my love that may be a little too much
Or not shy enough
Or it may not translate
Look
Just see it in my eyes
Where no words can name a thing
Where there is no language
Where there is just
Love – or what I think this is
A word that says nothing at all but embraces it all

It´s this big bubble full of stars and shadows and memories that can make us cry
It´s this very comfy pillow that you used to like so much and that reminds me of you
It´s the invisible space between your arms and my back

Look deeper and deeper and you will find the intense blue end of the ocean where we will stand until we are ready to bounce back up
Between the clean waters and the silent endless mystery that cannot be named
Hear the music climbing from the middle of the earth up through your bones and reaching your nervous cells, giving you goose bumps, making you shiver like a wintery storm… feel your teeth cracking beneath your cheeks

You are terribly scared

I know
I can tell
And maybe I am too, you see…
See… it´s is not a thing what we are looking for

It is a word
The one that will name what we are going through…

Is it a puzzle or a big impossible knot tightening in the middle of our chests?

I don´t know what I can give you or what you have for me
But does it matter?
Is it worth the sleepless nights and the anxiety attacks?
I just want you to look at me
And
See
Me
Beyond the shadows of your fears
Just reach out of your tight shell
And break my emergency glass
And make me alive
Feel my warm hands trying to caress your skin
Let me burn your lips with my intensity
Have my name tattooed on your eyelids and leave me bits of yourself
Taste the salt of my hips
Make me addicted to your ways
Have me all
I am not a fearful creature
When you touch me I become this helpless cub – I cannot harm you more that you can kill me
I just want to curl up in your lap and sleep for days but it looks like you are always sleeping first

I want you to look after me
Stay awake

Stay awake and save us



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario